Table of Contents
Located in the town of Rosporden 20 km from the Brittany coast of South Finistère, Kerminy is close to Quimper (23km, or 25 minutes by car), Pont Aven (16 km) and Concarneau (14 km), or approximately 20 minutes by car from these 2 cities.
The Rosporden TGV station is 3 km (40 minutes on foot) from Kerminy, with direct lines from Paris (3h), Nantes (2h30) and Rennes (2h).
To reach Kerminy from Rosporden station contact the permanent team at
Kerminy provides each resident with sheets, towels.
On your arrival in Kerminy, an information board tells you how to choose your room and settle in independently.
The ground floor
- Reserves, pantries, stock of vegetables and food: 37
- Large collective kitchen: 36
- Collective dining room: 34
- Storage of equipment and cleaning products: 35
- Reception / Exhibition: 33
- Room of the permanent staff: 28
- Bathroom: 27
- Open office: 29
- Work space: 30
- Workspace: 31
- Work space: 32
- Large library / games / exhibition / editions: 38 + 39
- Multimedia room / large screen with computers, servers, work tables: 15
- Library: 22
- 5 Bedrooms with beds and work tables: from 16 to 20
- Workshop: 21
- Work spaces: 26 and 25
- Small workshop (electronic violin / hacklab / bricolab …): 23
- Bathroom / shower: 24
- 7 single rooms (single beds): 2 to 8
- Rest / listening / reading / work spaces: 1 & 9
- Clothes dryer: 10
- Small workspace / office: 11
- Shelves for storing linen / sheets etc …: 14
Kerminy includes an old botanical park to rediscover (unfortunately many old trees fell during the last storms), this park is classified (in pre-inventory with historical monuments). It consists of meadows bordered by hedges, wooded areas, crop fields, an enclosed garden and ruins (former stables) to restore. Geoportal: map on -3.836019 / 47.985362
OPEN is part of the network PAN FORUM, network of European artistic places..